FuseFX New York is seeking talented and experienced VFX Producers for current and upcoming projects.
FuseFX is an award-winning visual effects and animation studio focused on producing photo-real digital effects for feature film, episodic television and commercials.
· Reading scripts, creating breakdowns and budgets with Supervisors and Leads
· Interacting with clients, attending concept, production & VFX meetings
· The scheduling of resources and tracking of hours
· The scheduling of internal shot reviews and distribution of notes to artists
· Facilitating delivery of approved shots to client
· Receiving client notes, entering into database and relaying to artists and leads
· Strong technical skills and understanding of the visual effects process
· 10+ years of experience in an environment producing visual effects for film, commercials, or television
· Secondary school accreditation required
· Technical understanding of VFX production required
· FileMakerPro proficiency required
· Nuke and/or Python scripting a welcome addition
· Candidate should effectively execute all necessary assigned tasks while under tight production schedule deadlines
· Excellent problem solving skills and detail oriented
· Positive attitude
No calls please. Principals only.