We are a mobile game development studio in San Diego, California. We’ve developed top grossing games and technology infrastructure with some of the most prominent partner-publishers in the world. We are incredibly passionate about making amazing things.
We are completely united in our core values: team, talent, drive, and dedication. We strive together to raise up the group over the individual. We work smart and diligently to achieve the highest quality of product in our development. We share the success of our projects together and have Fortune 500 competitive benefits - including full health, dental, vision, life, AD&D, 401(k), paid sick time, paid time off, holiday pay, and much more.
If you share our values, and if you want to do amazing work with wonderful people, then our studio is a great future for you.
Senior Game Programmer
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Game Programmer who:
- Puts their group’s success ahead of their own.
- Is expertly talented or adaptable to the core competencies that are needed to do an amazing job every day.
- Is driven by creative initiative to take ownership of your creative tasks and independently produce with or without guidance.
- Is wholly dedicated to partnering with the organization everyday to create amazing things.
- See the product vision and share our obsession for making it more amazing every day
- Understand and empathize with a wide range of audiences to help create games they love
- Passionately contribute to every project
- Write and maintain scalable, testable, versioned, and documented game code for multiple mobile platforms
- Work with a team and mentor junior members to help them grow
- Feedback and help improve our systems and process
- Uber-positive attitude and desire to see those around you succeed and grow
- Understands the time, care, and iteration required to create finely crafted games
- Ability to receive feedback and critique with humility, modesty, and respect
- Attention to detail and a love of process
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering or industry equivalent experience
- 4+ years professional programming experience in a core language
- Passion for games and games related programming (including tools, gameplay, user-interface, client/server systems, etc.)
- Expert knowledge in multiple languages (C++, C#, Objective C, Java, and/or D)
- Unity, Xcode, and/or Android Studio experience
- Working knowledge of the iOS and Android ecosystem
MACHINE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This Job is no longer active!