MACHINE StudiosAbout Us
We are a mobile game development studio in San Diego, California. We’ve developed top grossing games and technology infrastructure with some of the most prominent partner-publishers in the world. We are incredibly passionate about making amazing things.
We are completely united in our core values: team, talent, drive, and dedication. We strive together to raise up the group over the individual. We work smart and diligently to achieve the highest quality of product in our development. We share the success of our projects together and have Fortune 500 competitive benefits - including full health, dental, vision, life, AD&D, 401(k), paid sick time, paid time off, holiday pay, and much more.
If you share our values, and if you want to do amazing work with wonderful people, then our studio is a great future for you.Senior Artist
We are looking for an experienced and talented 2D/3D artist who:
- Puts their group’s success ahead of their own.
- Is expertly talented or adaptable to the core competencies that are needed to do an amazing job every day.
- Is driven by creative initiative to take ownership of your creative tasks and independently produce with or without guidance.
- Is wholly dedicated to partnering with the organization everyday to create amazing things.
- See the product vision and share our obsession for making it more amazing every day
- Passionately contribute to every project
- Guide and support the overall visual style
- Create beautiful characters, buildings, environments, UI, and VFX, from start to finish
- Understand and empathize with the audience to create art they love
- Work with a team and mentor junior members to help them grow
- Feedback and help improve our systems and process
- Uber-positive attitude and desire to see those around you succeed and grow
- Understand the time, care, and iteration required to create finely crafted games
- Ability to receive feedback and critique with humility, modesty, and respect
- Attention to detail and a love of process
- Strong understanding of art fundamentals including visual design, shape language, color theory, and lighting
- Proven experience and expert skills with the Adobe suite and Maya
- VFX experience
- Graphics design experience
- Familiarity with Unity
- Experience using Spine
MACHINE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This Job is no longer active!