Human Head Studios is seeking Technology Programmers for our Madison, Wisconsin video game development studio. This position will be responsible for contributing to our existing code base in cooperation with a dedicated team of developers.
- Build and modify graphics/rendering code for cutting edge game visuals using Unreal technology
- Optimize rendering and game play performance
- Development of technical design specifications and implementations
- Work with programmers, designers, artists, and QA
- Contribute ideas toward game production and development
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Expertise in C/C++ and object-oriented design principles
- Demonstrated knowledge of software engineering practices
- Excellent debugging skills
- Comfortable working within an established code framework/engine
- Self-motivated individual passionate about video games
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Multiple shipped game titles to your credit
- Expertise in one or more of the following areas: rendering, optimization, threaded programming, tools, networking
Limited relocation compensation will be provided to qualified candidates. Human Head Studios, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits plan in a casual working environment.
General Job Requirements:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Live in the United States and be willing to relocate to Madison, Wisconsin
- Be a self-starting, hard working individual capable of maintaining focus within a rigorous, deadline-driven production schedule
- Able to work closely on a day-to-day basis with others of different disciplines in an open, team-oriented environment
- Have a passion for games
This Job is no longer active!