Umedia is an international film group specialized in the production of international feature-film projects. Its activities include production, co-production, financing (through internal funds), visual effects (VFX) and finishing (DI). It has offices in Los Angeles, London, Paris and Brussels and recently Vancouver.
Umedia’s launch of its Post-production studio in Vancouver, focuses on visual effects, animation, color finishing and mastering for feature films and platform TV series. To support this new entity, Umedia is looking for a VFX Coodinator.
By joining us, you integrate into an international group continuously striving for excellence thanks to a strong corporate culture and core values.
- Implementing project plans, artists’ timesheets and delivery schedules to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ensure artists are productive at all times.
- Managing and logging incoming elements, footage, data, notes, etc.
- Keep VFX Supervisor & VFX Producer informed of set calls and schedule changes.
- Maintaining project databases in Shotgun: during dailies and desk rounds, enter notes pertaining artistic, technical, logistical information for all shots.
- Follow-up on action items brought up in dailies, desk rounds and meetings.
- Preparing the VFX reviews, but internally as well as for the client.
- Create and deliver all the client deliverables (Quicktime files, image sequences, notes,…)
- Manage render queue priorities.
- Working closely with editorial and communicate with other departments.